We take great pride in our quality and craftsmanship, and hope you love your handmade pottery pieces for many, many years. However, if for any reason you are unhappy with your pottery purchase, we do accept returns under the following parameters. If you have questions, please email us at email@example.com or call us at 406-522-7707.
• We offer store credit only for returns; no refunds.
• Returns must be in new condition with no signs of use or wear.
• Returns must be brought to our store or mailed back to us within 30 days of the date it was delivered to you.
• Returns must be accompanied by proof of purchase (receipt, email order confirmation)
• Mountain Arts Pottery does not cover the cost of return shipping, and no credit will be given for items broken during return shipping. Therefore, we strongly encourage you to pack return items very well and ship through Fed Ex or UPS with insurance included. (We are happy to give packing tips if desired!)
• Shipping costs are non-refundable.
• Gift cards are non-refundable.
• All personalized/customized pottery is made to order, and is non-returnable and non-refundable.
• "Oops" Pottery (Seconds) and Clearance Items are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
• Any items that are damaged from use or general wear and tear are not returnable. All items must be returned in new condition.
OUR SHIPPING GUARANTEE: Our team works hard to carefully pack your pottery items so they will not break, however, sometimes it happens! Any items that we pack that become damaged in shipping on the way to your doorstep we are happy to replace with the following parameters:
1. Please call us at 406-522-7707 within 5 days of receiving your damaged order so we can initiate your replacement.
2. Take photos of the damaged item(s) as well as the box and packaging, and email them to us at firstname.lastname@example.org