We take great pride in our quality and craftsmanship, and hope you love your handmade pottery pieces for many, many years. However, if for any reason you are unhappy with your pottery purchase, we do accept returns under the following parameters. If you have questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 406-522-7707.
• We offer store credit only for returns; no refunds.
• Returns must be in new condition with no signs of use or wear.
• Returns must be brought to our store or mailed back to us within 30 days of the date it was delivered to you.
• Returns must be accompanied by proof of purchase (receipt, email order confirmation)
• Gift cards are non-refundable.
• All personalized pottery is made to order, and is non-returnable and non-refundable.
• "Oops" Pottery (Seconds) and Clearance Items are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
• Any items that are damaged from use or general wear and tear are not returnable. All items must be returned in new condition.
OUR SHIPPING GUARANTEE: We are happy to replace items that were damaged in shipping with the following parameters:
1. Please call us at 406-522-7707 within 5 days of receiving your damaged order so we can initiate your replacement.
2. Take photos of the damaged item(s) as well as the box and packaging, and email them to us at email@example.com
NOTE: Mountain Arts Pottery is not responsible for any damage that occurs from return shipping. We strongly encourage you to pack return items very well and ship through Fed Ex or UPS. Shipping costs are non-refundable.