7 Ways to Use a Bitty Pot
August 30, 2019
If you have ever visited our store, it's likely you noticed a basket full of adorable itty-bitty pots and thought, “How cute! But what can I use them for?” We all know that pottery is a perfect way to bring color, texture and character into your home so below are 7 different ways to utilize the cuteness added by these unique, one of a kind pots.
- Use them for your spare change. In our shop, we have one that holds all of our extra pennies near the register. For the home it’s perfect for that jingling change that gets lost in the bottom of your purse or coat pocket.
- Paper clips, thumb tacks and all of those little things that could be hard to find a designated area for – bitty pots are a perfect solution for your office needs.
- Spice it up! I always have two of these near my stove with salt and pepper and I often use them for dipping sauces that go along with my favorite ethnic recipes. I wouldn’t be surprised if you found five more ways to utilize a bitty pot in your kitchen.
*if you have an affinity for little cute things, these dandelion vases are a hit too!*
- I have several small precious earrings and rings that I don’t wear every day so I keep them in a bitty pot glazed in a soft creamy white that hangs out beneath my necklace tree in the bathroom. I’ve noticed that I tend to wear some of that jewelry more often now because it’s not hidden away “out of sight, out of mind”.
- Ever wonder how to display your matches in the restroom in a classy way? Or need a place to put your cotton swabs? These are the perfect size for all of those restroom needs.
- Add a little romance with a tea light placed inside of your favorite bitty pot and rest assured that it is safe and secure. For us candle lovers, this can be a really great alternative to several other messier or less safe candle burning containers. Once the wax melts and hardens, it’s generally fairly easy to remove from the pottery as well.
- Hosting! I love to host and enjoy finding little ways to make someone’s stay extra special. I like to leave either mini chocolates or my favorite guest soap in one of these little pots on the night stand to add a little extra sweetness into my guest’s stay and it is always appreciated.
That’s all for now! Tell us your favorite way to use bitty pots below and as always, thank you for joining in on the pottery fun and supporting us along the way.
Until next time,
Retail Store Manager
Mountain Arts Pottery
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
September 11, 2019
My niece gave me one of your wonderful barrel bottom coffee mugs 2 years ago and I just love how it keeps my coffee warm longer and the nice thick rim that doesn’t chip like other mugs I’ve had. The beautiful biblical phrase on the medallion reminds me of my faith every morning!! Beautiful art. Keep up the great work!!